Bodyweight flow workout which is done in a series of exercises that feed into on another.
60 Seconds On – 60 Seconds Off
Well do 3 to 5 rounds of:
- Thoracic bridge
- Kick through
This is a good way of getting a full body workout in a short period of time and getting some flexibility in there as well.
If you have any questions on the above or would like some advice on how we could help you with your fitness goal, don’t hesitate, visit our gym and try one of our personal training sessions.
- Bodyweight Training – You Are Your Own Gym
- Bodyweight Home Workout with a Resistance Band
- Full Body Workouts: Benefits, Exercise & Variations
- HIIT Workouts for Beginners at Home
- Beginner Personal Training Workout