Burpee & Turkish Get Up Workout
Here is a bodyweight workout that you can anywhere.
All you need is a clock!
This workout is made up of two exercises:
- Turkish Get Up
Set a timer for 10 minutes
You are going to do 10 burpees, various options of burpee that you can do include:
- Chest to the Floor Burpee
- Straight arm Burpee
Do ten of your choice of Burpee.
Turkish Get Up
Only do 1 Turkish Get Up with no weights.
Repeat as many cycles of 10 x burpees and 1 x Turkish Get Up as you can in 10 minutes.
If you have any questions on the above or would like some advice on how we could help you with your fitness goal, don’t hesitate, visit our gym and try one of our personal fitness training sessions.
- CrossFit Vs. HIIT: What Are Your Goals?
- Beginner Personal Training Workout
- Bodyweight Flow Workout
- Personal Training Coaches Fitness Challenges
- Turkish Get Ups – Why Everyone Should Be Doing Them