Here is a body weight workout that you can do anywhere, at any time.
This workout is made up of four different exercises that you will do 5 sets of. You can adjust this to your fitness levels, you can reduce or do more of if you want to.
1. Reverse Lunge x 10/10
Step back, come up – 10 reps each side.
2. Active Leg Lowers x 10/10
Come down to the floor, reach up so that your shoulders are off the floor.
Lower one leg – back up.
Lower next leg – back up
10 reps each leg.
3. Jump Squats x 10
Ten squat jumps.
4. Plank Up-Downs x 10/10
Get into the push up positions – down to the elbows and back up.
If you have any questions on the above or would like some advice on how we could help you with your fitness goals, don’t hesitate, visit our gym and try one of our personal fitness training sessions.
Or view some more of our exercise articles.
- Home Workout – Press Ups and Body Weight Squats
- HIIT Workouts for Beginners at Home
- 10 Short and Simple HIIT Workouts You Can Do From Home
- Bodyweight Home Workout with a Resistance Band
- Full Body Workouts: Benefits, Exercise & Variations