Mini Protein Cheesecakes Recipe
Recipe for some delicious yet healthy mini cheesecakes!
They are Paleo, so no grains at all. They are very high in protein, low in sugar (in fact almost sugar free).
These are a great breakfast food. Made in batches you can always grab on the go.
They’re also handy when travelling and as an afternoon pick me up.
- 2 small 170g tubs of Total Greek yogurt full fat
- 4 tbsp of quark (or cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of any dried berry, or pieces of date)
- 4 fresh organic eggs
- 1/2 cup of vanilla whey protein powder of your choice
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries added after mixture has been made.
Take all the above ingredients except the fresh berries and blend them together.
Taste the batter. Is it sweet enough? If not, add some sweetener such as stevia, say an 1/8 tsp to start.
- When they’re sweet enough for your taste…
- Add 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries and mix them in with a spoon (don’t blend as you want them to stay as whole as poss).
- Pour the mix into your making mold/s and bake at 170 degrees Celsius for about 35 minutes.
- Take them out. Let them cool.
- Flip them out of the baking mold.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Enjoy this, check out more recipes or our health & nutrition category, or pop into our Gyms in London to find out more about how we incorporate nutrition and healthy eating into your personal fitness goals.
- 10 Guilt Free Snacks
- Raw “Avocado” Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla Cashew Chia Pudding
- Raw Cacao Protein Bars
- Easy & Healthy Dip Recipes