Just because you’ve stared a new nutrition programme and are having to cut back on sweet treats and dessert, it does not mean you have to suffer.
Here is a healthy alternative to dessert. It is still relatively high in calories but is full of good fats, antioxidants and defiantly better than reaching for a tub of Haagen-Dazs!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- 1 tbs agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- Mint leaves x10 (opt if you want to make it a mint chocolate dessert)
- Very simply put the milk in a blender
- add the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Vegan Yogurt Recipe
- 10 Guilt Free Snacks
- Mini Protein Cheesecakes Recipe
- The Ultimate Healthy Dessert?