This is the easiest and quickest recipe for homemade Guacamole.
Always try and make things fresh, avoiding those nasty additives and undesirable ingredients.
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 4 chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 TBS coarsely chopped coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 glove of garlic, minced
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- Mash up the avocado into a bowl, add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
Enjoy this, check out more recipes on site.
- High Protein Fibre Wraps
- Our Version of Huevos Rancheros: A Healthy and Simple Recipe
- Beef or Turkey Chilli
- Healthy Chicken Nuggets and Chips Recipe
- Meal Prep Plan for 7 Day Training Cycle