Tuna Steak with Lime Coriander Marinade
This is a very simple and quick way to cook Tuna.
- 240 gr Fresh Tuna Steaks
- 4 Tbs Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 4 Tbs Soy sauce/Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp freshly minced ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ Cup Coriander, chopped
- 2 Limes juiced
- Rinse the Tuna steaks under water pat dry
- Season both sides of the Tuna with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper and set aside on a dish or plate
- In a mixing bowl add the Olive oil, soy sauce, lime juice
- Finely chop the coriander, garlic and ginger and add to the bowl
- Stir the marinade and pour over the tuna steaks
- Cover and leave in fridge to marinade for the next 30mins at least. Preferably longer.
- Take out the fish for about 10 mins before cooking
- On the hob, heat a large skillet or griddle pan on high
- Cook the Tuna for about 2-4 mins on each side depending on how well done you like it. 2 mins if you just want it seared.
- Protein Rich, Vegetarian Summer Salad Recipe
- Salmon and Grilled Asparagus
- Tuna & Sweet Potato Fishcakes
- Red Thai Curry & Salad Dressing Recipes
- Meal Ideas for Training Days