This soup is amazing for fighting off colds and flu. It is also delicious and incredibly filling.
As it is made in the blender, with the veggies only lightly cooked it retains a much higher content of nutrients than most shop bought soups.
Beware… the garlic is super strong. Garlic is great for boosting the immune system, but as this is in it’s raw state and only blended it is very powerful. No snogging for you the night you make this!
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 Bunch Cavalo Nero Kale (or curly Kale)
- 1 clove garlic
- 500ml of stock (one cube)
- Salt to taste
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes and boil for 10 mins. Until slightly soft but not overcooked.
- Wash and De-Stem Kale and steam it for 4 mins, until slightly wilted.
- Add 500ml of stock into a blender.
- Add the vegetable
- Add 1 clove of peeled garlic
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- Blend until smooth.
Serve with a squeeze of lemon and drizzle of olive oil.
- Courgette Spaghetti Recipe
- Beef or Turkey Chilli
- High Protein Fibre Wraps
- Meal Ideas for Training Days
- Exercising When Sick – When It’s Safe to Workout?