I came across this recipe and fell in love. They’re an alternative to flour filled wraps and a great idea to replace the bread in sandwiches, or the tortillas in burritos etc.
Super high in protein and fibre, carb free and pretty damn good.
- 5 Eggs Whites
- 2 TBS Psyllium Husks
- 1/8 Cup of Milk of choice
- Salt and Pepper
- Seasoning of choice e.g. Paprika
Blend all the ingredients in a blender or use a hand held whisk.
Heat 1/2 tsp of grass fed butter or coconut oil in a large frying pan.
Once hot, pour half the batter to make the first wrap, spread it evenly over the pan so it cooks all the way through.
Once it looks done, flip it and cook for a little longer. Remove from heat and let cool.
And that’s wrap.
Enjoy this, check out more recipes online.
- Protein Rich, Vegetarian Summer Salad Recipe
- Red Thai Curry & Salad Dressing Recipes
- Beef or Turkey Chilli
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Our Version of Huevos Rancheros: A Healthy and Simple Recipe