Who says breakfast has to be boring?
Here’s a nutritious, tasty and very quick overnight oats breakfast recipe thanks to one of our members and you can tweak to your own tastes:
- 4 tablespoons of rolled of oats (we use whole grain rolled oats)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder (we use white chocolate).
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt.
- 100 ml of milk.
- Raspberries or blueberries (optional)
- Mix it all up. Put it into a small mason jar and pop it into the fridge overnight.
- Ready to eat the next morning and you can take to work if you’re on the go.
What’s your favourite on-the-go breakfast recipe? (Croissants don’t count…!)
Enjoy this, check out more recipes.
More for Breakfast:
- Protein Pancake Breakfast Recipe
- W10 Yogurt Bowl Breakfast
- 3 Healthy Breakfasts for When You’re in a Rush
- Vanilla Cashew Chia Pudding
- Vegan Yogurt Recipe
- Should You Eat Before Any Early Workout?