How to Make Kale Actually Taste Good!
There are two very simple, quick and great ways in which to use Kale while making it taste great!
- ½ Bunch of Kale Chopped and Washed
- Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oi
- 2 TBS Pumpkin Seeds or Walnuts
- 1 TBS Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Cucumber
- Protein of Choice: eg, Tuna or one Grilled Chicken breast
- ½ a small Lemon
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a mixing bowl add Kale and Olive Oil
- Massage oil into the Kale for one minute until totally covered
- Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt
- Continue to Massage into Kale
- Add the rest of your ingredients
Store in the Fridge. Will Keep for 2 days.
This is great for travelling as it lasts without wilting like a regular salad might. So good for taking to work and on a plane!
- Bunch of Kale Chopped and Washed
- Cooking oil such as coconut or macadamia nut oil
- Splash of Soy Sauce, Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- In a bowl add the Kale and massage well with the oil, enough to thou roughly moisten the leaves
- Place a wok or frying pan on the hob at medium/high heat
- Add the Kale and splash over with the soy/tamari or aminos
- Cook for 7-10 mins
- Longer if you want it more crispy
Serve as a side dish and enjoy!
Enjoy this, check out more recipes or our health & nutrition category.
- Courgette Spaghetti Recipe
- Cauliflower ‘Rice’ – Delicious Alternative to Starchy Side Dishes
- Protein Rich, Vegetarian Summer Salad Recipe
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Immunity Boosting Soup